China Plate are looking for submissions from theatre makers based in the Midlands to develop new work and showcase your ideas to audiences and industry at the First Bite online micro-festival in September 2021.
This opportunity will provide 10 artists/companies from the region with the following:
- £700 towards the development of a new idea/project
- A chance to share and pitch the work as part of the First Bite online micro-festival
- Support from China Plate and the First Bite partners to develop the work
- Two of the programmed artists will be selected to receive a commission of £3000 to further develop the work and present it at its next stage, alongside a showcase of new performance work, during Bite Size festival at Warwick Arts Centre in April 2022.
- Click here for more information about our First Bite and Bite Size festivals.
10am – Monday 7th June 2021.