The Creative Talent Programme identifies young and emerging artists and companies who have the potential to become excellent creative practitioners and gives them the artistic, business and strategic support to become flourishing, challenging, exciting organisations of the future.
They are particularly keen to support emerging artists or companies:
– from outside of London/ M25
– who identify as D/deaf or disabled or neurodiverse
They are also aiming to focus on underrepresented art forms, so the piece the artist or company wants to develop, needs to include an element of either:
– Stand-up comedy
– Film or visual arts
The final 3 will receive:
– £2,000 to develop a piece of creative work
– Support across a year of activity with inclusion in International Youth Arts Festival
– Support from a bespoke, art-form specific, industry mentor
– Access to free office space (when available to CY)
– Access to free rehearsal space (when available to CY)
– Professional development workshops
WEDNESDAY 1 AUGUST 2021, 5pm
Please note: If shortlisted, you will need to be available for an interview w/c 18 August. The interviews will take place via Zoom.