Raze Collective is on the search for new ideas and new perspectives. Our artists development program Let Us Raze You is back for the second year and this time we are going bigger. More money, more support, more performance opportunity.
They are looking for 5 aspiring queer performance makers who have at least two year of experience to develop a 20min work in progress performance.
- The commission will be awarded to artists who identify as LGBTQIA+
- Artists based in London
- Artists that have been making performance work for over two years (this doesn’t mean you have to have performed on the biggest stages or exhibited in the biggest galleries)
- Artists who are interested in developing & performing live work with a digital offering to accompany the piece
- The development of 20 mins of material to share at the live performance
- A sound aspect to your performance – be it a voiceover, narration or anything else creative and related to sound.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate commitment to pursuing performance as a career and will commit to group sessions.
What will you receive?
- £1000 fee to support your process
- Rehearsal space
- Producing support
- Mentoring support including a session with a producer from an established venue
- Personalised workshops
- Digital support
- Performance opportunity
Wednesday 6th April 2022 at 5pm.