The scheme, founded by Michael Grandage five years’ ago, supports the many and various career paths within the theatre industry.
Since 2016 MGCfutures has supported more than 100 recipients from across the industry – from dramaturgy to directing, from millinery to marketing and from stage and lighting design to dance and choreography, directing and producing.
If you’ve been working professionally for a minimum of two years in the theatre industry and you’re nurturing an ambition or you want to take your career in a new direction, then they would like to hear from you.
The minimum amount you can apply for is £500, the maximum is £5,000.
Applications must include a CV, budget and the names of two referees.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working professionally within the theatre industry
- You are not a student (part-time or otherwise) or a college leaver
- You are not applying for production costs
- Your application is not based around a classic text
- You have not received a bursary from MGC before.
12.00 noon on Thursday 27th January 2022.
They will respond to all applications received by the 31st March 2022.