Royal Exchange Theatre ELDERS COMPANY opportunities
ELDERS AREN’T JUST OLDER – THEY’RE WISER. IN A GOOD SOCIETY, OLDER PEOPLE ARE RESPECTED FOR THEIR EXPERIENCE, FOR THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND FOR EVERYTHING THEY…
TASTER SESSION: August 3rd
YOUNG WRITERS WILL:
• Develop their writing skills through practical writing exercises and creative tasks
• Gain a wider understanding of writing for the stage
• Read work by a variety of playwrights
• Work with professional writers
• Share work with peers
• Receive feedback and mentoring from theatre staff
• Collaborating with Young Makers and Performers from the Young Company to develop work
YOUNG WRITERS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
• Weekly skills sessions
• Opportunities to make, watch and learn more about theatre
• Free tickets to Royal Exchange main house productions
• Access to opportunities in the arts, information about events, tickets and work in Manchester
• Mentoring from theatre staff and exclusive backstage access
To apply, you will need to sign up and take part in a recruitment workshop. No previous experience is necessary, just enthusiasm and a willingness to learn!
Applications are now open! Please click here to fill out application form.
Fees are £200 for the year. Financial support to help with membership and travel costs to and from the theatre is available through our scheme called Arts Pot. Applications to the Arts Pot can be made once you have been offered a place in the Young Company.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com