This is a paid opportunity that will be a part of the Actor Awareness partnership with Spotlight, taking part in their studios in the heart of the West End & Leicester Square. They always have an industry panel giving feedback. Previously this has been award winning writers such as Anna Jordan & Jon Brittain, casting directors such as Heather Basten, Suzanne Smith & Daniel Edwards, agents such as BWH Cole Kitchen, Simon & How, amazing companies like Les Enfants, plus many more.
- The story can be about anything as long as the piece is written & directed by a woman.
- Applicants can be any age, ethnicity, sexuality, etc, no restrictions.
- The piece can be no longer than 15 mins.
- Maximum 3 actors per show, plus the writer/ director, so 4 members in total for each group.
- They are looking for 4 pieces of new writing. It can be new scripts, monologues, extracts of longer pieces, duologues, etc.
March 22nd at midnight.
The date of the show will be April 20th.