- 1 or 2 weeks in the Creation Space, which will be used to research and develop new ideas.
- A seed funding contribution of £500 – £1,000.
- Access to support from the artsdepot team. This may mean meetings with certain departments, reading an Arts Council Application, or just sitting down for a cup of tea and a biscuit on a rainy Wednesday.
- Open to both new and established individuals / companies working in any performance art form from across the UK.
- Work to complement artsdepot’s existing programme of work.
- Ideas that can have potential to be taken beyond the R&D residency period in a future working relationship with artsdepot.
- Individuals / companies able to create a sustainable relationship with artsdepot going forward.
Monday 21 June, 12pm.
They will get back to all applicants by Friday 16 July. Due to the number of expected submissions they cannot offer individual feedback to applicants.