The Time Bank is an initiative to connect writers who identify as women with industry professionals willing to offer mentorship, feedback and advice on a variety of topics affecting playwrights.
How it Works
- Click on an advisor to read a little bit about them and to discover what sort of topics they are happy to chat about.
- Request to book a session via the online form – please pop in as much info as you can about what you would like to discuss.
- The advisor will review your request and get in touch directly to arrange a time to chat!
- Please do note that sessions are limited. They ask kindly that you don’t book any more than four sessions
- On receipt of your request, your advisor may feel that they are not quite the right person to advise you. If this is the case, they will email to let you know (& if possible point you in the direction of someone that can!).
- Please come prepared for your session – the advisors will not be delivering a presentation on their topic. The session will work best if you prepare some questions for them to respond too.
- This is a rolling scheme – new advisors and additional sessions will be added regularly, so if you miss out this time, fear not there will be another opportunity to engage!