20th July – 11th September 2020
Born out of the devastating impact of Covid-19 and inspired by the urgent need to accelerate change and respond to the experiences of a broader diversity of people, it will provide expert support and dynamic stimulus for 192 arts and cultural producers, makers and directors across the UK.
Applications are open until 5pm on Thursday 9 July. The programme runs 20 July to 11 September 2020.
They’re looking to recruit cultural workers who care about the wider sector in which they work, and who want to play a part in its transformation. This is about supporting a fundamental reset, and we’re looking to support a movement that contributes to that change.
Participation is funded by the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation (UK Branch) and open to the full range of the cultural sector. We want to hear from arts producers, museum and gallery curators, theatre makers, artistic directors, festival producers, library managers, literary editors, musicians, visual artists, choreographers, composers, writers – anyone with the agency to commission and create cultural experiences.
Each participant will have access to:
- A 4-week intensive of facilitated group work to design and test your knowledge, grow your new ideas and plan your action;
- Weekly provocations by international innovators and thinkers;
- Up-skilling in civic action, understanding place and audience mindset, social impact and myth-busting in collaboration and co-creation;
- Access to an exclusive suite of resources curated and selected by arts leaders and producers
- A one-to-one coaching opportunity to map your own next steps.