Photography by Kazimir Bielecki, 2022, Copyright belongs to DYSPLA.
DYSPLA is excited to kickstart the New Year with a number of creative projects! If you identify as a Neurodivergent Creative please keep reading. These opportunities are for Neurodivergent Creatives living in England only.
With the support of Arts Council England, The DYSPLA_Storymakers Residency 2022 will offer up to three Neurodivergent Creatives six months of script development. One of the winning writers will be awarded a Physical Residency with in-person meetings and workshops and the other two writers will be part of a new Digital Residency. Do you have an idea for a script that you are excited to get on paper?
The Residency will include:
- The opportunity for one writer to present their work at the DYSPLA Industry Table Read at Hat Trick Productions in Sept 2022.
- The opportunity for one writer to have their script produced by DYSPLA into a Short Film to premier at Earls Court Film Festival in Nov 2022.
- The opportunity for one writer to have their work developed at SurgeryScripts with professional Actors and a Director, as well as peer-to-peer sharing. (Physical Residency only)
- Written feedback from film and television production companies.
- Dramaturgy Sessions
- Mentoring with DYSPLA Founder
- Travel Costs (For Physical Residency Only)
- Online Marketing throughout 2022
- £500 (five hundred pounds) upon completion of the Residency and the finished script
12 Noon on the 7th March 2022.