They are welcoming submissions from Latin American playwrights who are based, or who previously resided, outside of the UK.
This is a paid opportunity and all writers will retain the rights to their work.
- Global Voices is partnering with the Roundhouse to platform the work of young people; and so at least one of the shorlisted submissions chosen for performance will be by a playwright aged 18-25.
- Plays can be any length, from any period, and with any number of characters; and must be in, or translated into, English.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual plays are also welcome
- Works must not have been performed, staged or published in the UK.
- If you are submitting a play that has been translated and if the play or translation is still under copyright, you must ensure that both the playwright and the translator (or the relevant rights-holders) give their authorisation for the translation to be submitted and to participate.
Midnight GMT Sunday 8th September 2019