- Open to all writers worldwide and there is no age or nationality limit for the entrants.
- The play must cater for a performance time of 60-120 mins (category A), or 30-60 mins (category B).
- Awards: Category (A) 5000€ (cash prize of 2400€, plus the publication of the work and translation to other language, and public reading of the play). Category (B) 3500€ (cash prize of 1000€, plus the publication and translation to other language, and public reading of the play)
- Up three entries per person. There is no fee to enter. No hidden costs for the entrants.
- Plays can be written in any official European languages.
- The play must be a new, original and unpublished previously in any form
- 3-6 plays will be selected in each category. Editorial DALYA will publish all the shortlisted plays.
- The judges will assess each play with the following criteria: a) Quality of dramatic text and audience appeal. b) Promotion of tolerant coexistence among young people and concern with reality and problems of young people. c) Innovative language and plot. d) Factors that affect its feasibility on stage: cast, sets, props, lights, costumes, etc. e) It has not been staged
- Full guidelines at ytpwc.edalya.com