In order to help tackle issues of representation in the arts, LHT are going to be hosting a night of rehearsed readings by writers who identify as mixed race/dual heritage.
This is an opportunity for writers to see their work staged through script-in-hand performances, with the chance to receive feedback by a live audience, and take part in the creative process.
30 April 2019 at midnight
The readings will be taking place in July, with selected writers being contacted in late May.
What you’ll receive:
- Dramaturgical support on your script
- A live performance of your work
- Audience feedback
- involve 1-2 actors, but could be multi-rolled
- be complete scripts of 10-15 minutes in length
- be written in English (but may contain other languages)
How to apply:
Send your play along with a short bio about yourself to email@example.com