Apply now to be part of the 2023 cohort of artists in this year’s bigger & better Let Us Raze You Labs- the yearly artist programme to support the best & brightest in UK LGBTQ+ talent.
Are you a queer performance maker with 3 years experience or more?
Do you feel ready to take the next creative step up?
Dedicate time to letting your next big idea evolve?
- They have 3 places to offer- either for solo artists, duos or a small collective- to take part in this jam packed programme.
- £1000 commission fee
- 1 week studio residency at Stanley Arts.
- Workshops led by Amy Pennington, Krishna Istha & Travis Alabanza
- Integrating access Consultancy with Quiplash
- Mentoring sessions with a practitioner/artist of your choice
- Support & guidance from Raze Collective’s experienced team of producers
- Sharings at Stanley Arts & Hackney Showroom
Who is it for?
- LGBTQIA+ performance based artists interested in developing their work for theatre
- Solo, duos or small collectives/groups
- Applicants should have a minimum of three years creative or performance experience
- We will prioritize disabled artists & global majority artists
- This can be a new idea or something that is already in early development
- This is not suitable for third year students or recent graduates
Monday 10th July: Applications open
Tuesday 25th July: Applications close
Monday 31st July & Tuesday 1st August: Interviews
Tuesday 1st August / Wednesday 2nd August: Artists selected & offers made
Wednesday 9th August (on Zoom, time is to be confirmed)
Monday 21st August (In person, 1pm-5pm)
Wednesday 23rd August (In person, 2pm-5pm)
(You only have to be free for one of these 3 Labs weeks)
Monday 28th August – Friday 1st September
Monday 4th September – Friday 8th September
Monday 11th September – Friday 15th September
Thursday 21st September at Stanley Arts
There will be a second sharing. The date for this is still to be confirmed.
Tuesday 25th July at 5pm