On a monthly basis, theatre-makers from across the North West are invited to present short extracts of new work and the audience get a chance to offer their thoughts on how these exciting new ideas might develop.
- Be based in the North West region
- Be making new, original work for the stage
- Have a 15 minute extract to scratch
- Be available to attend the event
How to apply
If you have a piece of work in progress you would like to present something during Scratch morning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- telling them about your work to date [400 words max]
- a brief outline of what you’d like to share, what you wish to achieve by scratching this performance extract and how the scratch will help you develop the piece [500 words max]
- any supporting material including videos, photography and/or links to websites. Please note, they cannot accept attachments.
The next scratch performance is Sat 9 Mar 2019, with submission open monthly for writers: