Packed full of practical tips, exercises and individual support from Kimberley, this course promises to leave you perfectly equipped to take your play to the next level.
- The course is made up of a redrafting masterclass, a 45 minute feedback session where you’ll create a redrafting plan of action, and a tailored trouble-shooting masterclass.
- Once you’ve booked your place on the course, you’ll need to send your first draft over to LPB so that Kimberley can read it prior to the first workshop, they’ll need to receive this by the end of September.
- You’ll attend a group Redrafting Masterclass where you will explore different approaches to redrafting, learn about practical methods to edit your work and gain the tools you need to start re-writing your play.
- You’ll also be offered a 45 minute tutorial with Kimberley Andrews, who will give you feedback on your script and discuss which areas need the most work. Kimberley will also provide you with a bullet point redrafting action plan.
- After you’ve taken some time to redraft your work, the group will meet again for a troubleshooting masterclass. In this session, you’ll be given the chance to share problematic scenes with the group and explore how to overcome common hurdles within the redrafting process.
Redrafting Masterclass: 21 September 2019 10am-1pm
Individual Tutorials: 5 October 2019 between 10am-4pm (each writer gets a 45 minute slot which will be allocated prior to the day)
Troubleshooting Masterclass: 9 November 2019 10am-1pm
Location: Theatre Deli Studios, Broadgate, London (nearest tube Liverpool Street or Moorgate).
Cost: £220 non members/ £176 members
Deadline: 7 September 2019 but places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, so early booking is recommended.