Manchester Independents 2021, commissioned 23 new projects and cast a spotlight on creativity across Greater Manchester
For 22/23 are therefore seeking 6 Artist Advisors who will:
- join a panel to advise on and select commissions from GM artists
- shape the MI23 programme
- advise on our sister project, Greater Manchester Artist Hub, on a series of discussions and networking events for artists
- attend meetings and branding workshops
- provide feedback
Artist Advisors will receive a fee of £1000 for approx 5 days work, spread over 12 months.
- be based in Greater Manchester
- have an established track record in their artform (at least 3 years of professional practice)
- have some curatorial or selection experience (beneficial but not essential)
PLEASE NOTE: Artist Advisors will not be eligible to apply for a Manchester Independents commission in 2022/23.
More details, and information on how to apply can be found here: https://manchesterindependents.org/apply
If you have any access requirements and need help with the application please let them know at: email@example.com
Friday 2nd September 2022, 5pm