Every Christmas, Nottingham Playhouse produces a family show aimed at younger children, in the Neville Studio. The production then tours to primary schools in the region. For the 2019/20 production they are producing Pinocchio and they’re looking for an East Midlands writer to commission. The contract offered will be an ITC Theatre Writers’ Commissioning Agreement- Fee of £6,110
Monday 3 June 2019 at midday.
- The play must be suitable for children aged 3 – 8, and their families
- It must run at around 50 minutes.
- It must be for 2 actors.
- They are looking for a professional Writer who either currently resides in, or originates from, the East Midlands.
- A treatment for your adaptation of Pinocchio (one side of A4 in length).
- One scene (between 2-5 pages) from any part of the story.
- A previous play (produced or unproduced) as an example of your writing, (this can be any length or genre).
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
Submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or may be sent by post marked Private and Confidential to the Administration Office, Nottingham Playhouse, Wellington Circus, Nottingham NG1 5AF.