The Pleasance (Edinburgh) is working with four partner theatres across the UK to identify and support exceptional artists and companies local to them who want to take work to the Fringe. Each partner is a leading national producing house, with a commitment to supporting and developing new artists.
For 2020 HOME is delighted to be one of the partner organisations alongside York Theatre Royal, Bristol Old Vic, and Northampton and Curve.
Working with The Pleasance they will identify dynamic artists at different stages in their careers, with the primary aim of the scheme to uncover and support the best companies and artists from Manchester, and across the UK, to present work at the Fringe!
- £1,500 financing from the Pleasance towards the costs of presenting your show at the Fringe
- Guaranteed inclusion within the Pleasance Edinburgh Festival Fringe programme
- Edinburgh Fringe registration covered by HOME.
- One-week minimum of in-kind rehearsal and development space at HOME.
- A programming option in the Pleasance London transfer run post-Fringe
- Mentorship, support and advice from both HOME and the Pleasance leading up to, and during the Fringe
- Applications must be from artists currently living and making work in Greater Manchester.
10:00 on Mon 17 February 2020
Interviews Wed 26 February.