Reboot Theatre Company (RTC) are looking for new writing for their upcoming production of Reboot: Shorts 3. RTC will choose 4-6 plays to perform at a central London theatre on 2-4 evenings in late Spring / early Summer 2020.
A £150 fee will be paid to each writer whose work is chosen. Previous successful applicants have since worked with RTC to develop their shorts into full-length plays. No specific theme is required, and we suggest reviewing our previous performances, workshops and biographies.
- Writing in English (including British textual references)
- Full play length: 15-20 min
- Complete plays – no extracts from longer pieces
- Finished plays – this isn’t a scratch night
- The piece is relevant to a British audience
- Maximum 5 characters – monologues will be considered, however a minimum of 2 characters will be preferred
- Play does not require a complex or fixed set
- Only one entry per writer (previous submissions are welcome)
Sunday 8 March 2020 at 23:59 GMT