Slackline Productions is now accepting submissions for Slackline Stories, a new writing night to be held in London on 26th May, 2019.
Slackline wants to redress the balance in the stories being told and who’s telling them- working with female-identifying playwrights to offer new-writing plays that have female characters at their heart, focusing most specifically on stories of women aged 35+.
submissions until 31st March or until we have 150 scripts, whichever comes first, so don’t delay!
- Playwrights who identify as female
- 10-15 minute plays or excerpts of plays
- 2-3 handers
- At least one strong female character aged 35+
- Should not have been professionally performed or published
- Great stories- the plays don’t have to be political, nor do they have to be female-only.
What you get:
- Time in a rehearsal room with actors and a director
- Your script performed for an audience (with the chance to ask for audience feedback on the night if you choose)
- Written audience feedback to be collected by Slackline on the evening
- An established industry mentor- announcements soon
Please send submissions to email@example.com. Subject: Slackline Stories Submission with your name, but please leave your name off of the actual script.