Camden People’s Theatre offers six seed commissions annually to artists of colour, to support the development of innovative new theatre projects. Three of these commissions are on offer in Spring 2020: successful candidates will receive £750, the equivalent of one week’s rehearsal space, and the opportunity to present a ‘scratch’ performance (approx. 20 mins long) as part of our artistic programme.
- New work: new ideas, or work that is still at the early work-in-progress stage
- Work that reflects CPT’s priority focus on questions of social, political or cultural currency
- Unconventional and innovative work
- Devised, self-made and solo work
- Off-site work; interactive work; or live art and cross-disciplinary work
- As part of the commission, you will be offered the equivalent of one week’s rehearsal space in April 2020 with performances taking place on Monday 27th April or Monday 4th May.
Monday 22 January, 10am.