Are you interested in overseeing a performance successfully being put on stage? Are you highly organised? Are you the collaborative coordinator on a creative process? Are you doing exactly what a theatre producer does, without realising?
Stage One helps emerging theatre producers get firmly on the first rung of their careers by providing the skillset needed to make them ready for commercial theatre. Stage One aims to build a long term relationship with emerging producers, expand their networks and support them in the next stage of their producing careers through a range of training opportunities.
Bridge the Gap will offer
- A free place on their renowned three day new producers workshop in either May or October (worth £425) which will equip the group with information given by industry professionals to bring their producing concepts to reality on the West End.
- Tailored “Stage Two” masterclasses focusing on career progression and development, which will be specifically adapted to the needs of participants.
- Regular group tickets and access to theatre shows and press nights from the current Stage One producers and by members of their council.
- Placement on a yearlong mentorship scheme – Over the course of the year, participants will be partnered with a mentor that they believe will be able to support, develop and cater to their commercial producing needs.
- Monthly group meetings with Stage One staff and community who will check in and offer space to help with their development, offering employment and industry support.
21st August, 12pm.
Please note: to apply to be a part of Bridge The Gap 2019/20, you’ll need to become a Stage One member. Becoming a member gives you access to all application forms as well as opportunities and resources for emerging producers.