Over the course of the year, Bridge the Gap will offer a range of training opportunities in order to support participants with their producing skills and for Stage One to build a long term relationship with a range of producers no matter their level of experience.
Bridge the Gap will offer;
- A free place on their three day new producers workshop in either May or October (worth £425) which will equip the group with information given by industry professionals to bring their producing concepts to reality on the West End.
- Tailored “Stage Two” masterclasses focusing on career progression and development, which will be specifically adapted to the needs of participants.
- Regular group tickets and access to theatre shows and press nights from our current Stage One producers and by members of our council.
- Placement on a year long mentorship scheme – Over the course of the year, participants will be partnered with a mentor that will be able to support, develop and cater to their commercial producing needs.
- Monthly group meetings with Stage One staff and community who will check in and offer space to help with their development, offering employment and industry support.
5pm Monday 3rd September.