TALOS IV: Science Fiction Theatre Festival of London will take place 15-21 June 2020 at the Cockpit in London. In addition to its main programme of curated full length productions*, the festival is seeking submissions of short plays with science fiction elements.
- Scripts should be no more than 15 minutes long and not previously produced in London
- Talos IV aims to showcase new work and particularly encourages BAME and LGBTQ+ artists to submit their scripts.
- The accepted plays will be mainly science fiction but related genres [e.g. horror, contemporary fantasy] will also be considered.
- The scripts will be considered for play readings and performances during the 2020 festival, and should be submitted as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a short bio and a synopsis in the body of your email.
- One submission per writer please.
Sunday, 1 March 2020
If your submission is accepted, you should hear back by the end of March.