A commission for writers of South Asian heritage or connections offered by Tara Theatre to submit and explore ideas inspired by the THEMES of Tara Theatre’s future seasons.
Some themes for the future seasons include:
- Climate Emergency (displacement, global warming, politics…)
- Brexit ( borders, boundaries, dividing lines… )
- Automation (A.I, technology , virtual vs the reality…)
The writers can submit their work in the form of either:
- A synopsis
- A pitch
- A sample script extract ( no more than 10 pages long)
- Along with some thoughts around the following questions:
A budget with support on how to use it effectively
Dramaturgical support from the in-house Artistic team.
Space in-kind to R&D/ workshop/write.
Networking, sharing and producing opportunities.
1 June, 2022 at 11:59pm.