LGBT Foundation, George House Trust and Homobloc are now accepting proposals for round three of the Greater Manchester LGBTQ+ Community Fund.
Supported by Homobloc, the Greater Manchester LGBTQ+ Community Fund inspires action and encourages inclusion across Greater Manchester, benefiting LGBTQ+ people and communities. A range of organisations have benefitted from the Fund including Dibby Theatre, Out In The City, Proud 2b Parents, Rainbow Noir and Salford Pride.
The fund supports new creative projects, events and activities by organisations and community groups based in the region that improve the experience of LGBTQ+ groups and spotlights the issues that affect their lives. It will also support new programmes that educate people about HIV.
They are also interested in receiving applications from organisations working locally and regionally across Greater Manchester’s boroughs. Projects from non-LGBTQ+ led organisations will also be accepted, providing there is a clear positive outcome for LGBTQ+ communities in the region.
- Must be from a group or organisation based in Greater Manchester.
- Must be for the delivery of an LGBTQ+ or HIV specific project or activity.
- The applicant organisation’s income in the last 12-months was under £100,000.
- The group or organisation that is applying must have a bank account that has two or more signatories from people not related to or living at the same address.
- Your application is for £1,000 or less.
An independent panel of representatives from the NHS, Manchester City Council, the Village Licensed Business Association (VLBA), George House Trust’s Board of Trustees, LGBT Foundation’s Board of Trustees and a member of the LGBTQ+ community will review all proposals and make all award decisions.
11:59 pm on Sunday 17th September 2023