The JW3 Arts and Culture programme develops and showcases dynamic new work rooted in community, Jewish life, culture and society.
What to submit:
They are always looking for scripts and performance, particularly, but not limited to, work which offers unique and interesting responses to Jewish culture. They are also interested in work reflecting a broader range of themes such as identity, culture, religion, faith, identity and migration.
A range of theatre and performance is staged at JW3 including readings, scratch performances and finished productions. They are looking for:
- New ideas; work that has vision, pushes boundaries, creates conversation and feeds the imagination
- Cross-form performance
- New writing (including verbatim, theatre of testimony, adaptation, interactive theatre)
- Work that is politically and socially engaged
Pieces that represent a plurality of voices
How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting a script or a performance, please include:
- A synopsis
- a breakdown of the production history of the piece and artists involved and why JW3 is the right partner for your project.
- Send your email to email@example.com.
- They accept submissions year-round.