Fri 3 August, 5pm
The scheme will run from September 2018 to July 2019. Participants will be expected to attend the majority of monthly scheduled sessions.
The Class will benefit from:
– LESSONS: Attending a course of free monthly workshops or training sessions on everything from the basics of producing work through to entrepreneurial thinking and expanding into other markets
– CLASS TRIPS: Free theatre tickets for class ‘go sees’
– TALENT SHOWS: Reserved slots at Studio Members scratch nights for Class Of participants (including £250 seed funding)
– THE HEAD TEACHER: One-on-one mentoring from the Studio Members producer, and opportunities to learn from other Lowry members of staff
– BEST FRIENDS FOREVER: Peer support and learning