Adverse Camber is hosting 3 x free online networking sessions for storytellers, directors and dramaturgs, to speed the horizon forward towards Easter…
Bursary – these sessions include the offer for up to 4 pairings of storytellers and directors/dramaturgs to receive a bursary of £500 per pairing (£250 each participant) to ‘give collaboration a go’ and share what you learn.
You can attend one, two or all three FREE sessions, held on Zoom
Tue 8 February, 7 – 8.30pm
Tue 1 March, 7 – 8.30pm
Tue 29 March, 7 – 8.30pm
Through the sessions you will:
• widen your networks and meet more storytellers and directors
• explore the differences between ‘direction’, ‘dramaturgy’ and ‘coaching/feedback’
• explore what needs to be understood on each side of the relationship at the beginning of working together
• grow confidence to ‘give collaboration a go’ with up to 8 bursaries available for 4 x pairs of storytellers and directors to work together on a project of your own choice (in your own time/space) on a short project you can pitch to the Bursary Tombola*
• learn together, and support each other, as bursary recipients reflect on their experience of working together
• help shape a plan for a longer term development programme on this theme
At each session you’ll have time to meet other participants in breakout rooms, to share your own experiences or any areas you’d like to learn more about.